To perform a proper Sled Pull, you must:
- Load up the sled with enough weight to challenge you, and extend the rope so that it’s laid out straight along the ground.
- At the end of the rope, stand with your feet wider than shoulder width apart and squat so that your knee is at just more than a right-angle bend.
- Grasp the rope firmly in you hand ensuring that your stronger arm is further away on the rope and almost fully extended.
- Embrace your core and pull the rope with your stronger hand allowing it to come towards your body while extending your weaker arm out and continuing the same motion.
- Keep this as fluid as possible using your back and arms to pull the sled all the way in.
- Then, reset and redo!