To perform proper Front Shoulder Raises with Plate, you must:
- Stand up straight holding a barbell plate with both hands. They should be positioned at the 3 o’clock and 9 o’clock positions.
- Your palms should be facing each other and your arms should be extended with your elbows slightly bent.
- Hold the plate down near your waist. This is the starting position for the exercise.
- Raise the plate until it is slightly above shoulder level.
- Hold the contraction for a second.
- Bring the plate back to the starting position, inhaling as you do so.
- Repeat for the number of reps in your set.
Video Instructions On How To Do Front Shoulder Raises with Plate
Looking for FREE Military Workouts by Combat Fit Now? Click here.