To perform proper Front Shoulder Raises with Plate, you must:
- Stand up straight holding a barbell plate with both hands. They should be positioned at the 3 o’clock and 9 o’clock positions.
- Your palms should be facing each other and your arms should be extended with your elbows slightly bent.
- Hold the plate down near your waist. This is the starting position for the exercise.
- Raise the plate until it is slightly above shoulder level.
- Hold the contraction for a second.
- Bring the plate back to the starting position, inhaling as you do so.
- Repeat for the number of reps in your set.