To perform a proper Jumping Rope, you must:
- Hold one rope end in each hand out to your sides with the middle of the rope behind you.
- Keep the rope ends even with your hips.
- Rotate your wrists to swing the rope up over your head.
- As the rope swings down in front of and towards you, jump over the rope with both feet.
- Continue rotating your wrists to swing the rope behind you, back up over your head to repeat.
Video Instructions on How to Jump Rope
Looking for FREE Military Workouts by Combat Fit Now? Click here.