To perform a proper Long Jump, you must:
- Begin by standing tall with a straight back and tight core.
- Slightly bend the knees and push the hips back.
- Bring the hands up and keep the chest up.
- Feet should be shoulder-width apart.
- Jump and launch yourself forward.
- Swing your arms back and use the momentum.
- Land in a squat position. Knees are bent and hips are back.
- Return to starting position and repeat.
Video Instructions on How to Do a Long Jump
Looking for FREE Military Workouts by Combat Fit Now? Click here.