To perform proper Lunges with Kettlebell, you must:
- Set up with your feet shoulder-width apart, holding a kettlebell with both hands.
- Step back with one leg and allow both knees to bend simultaneously.
- Descend until the back knee nearly touches the floor.
- Drive through the front foot and extend the knee as you stand up fully and return to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Video Instructions On How To Do Lunges With Kettlebell
Looking for FREE Military Workouts by Combat Fit Now? Click here.