To perform proper Lunges with Sandbag, you must:
- Hold the sandbag against your chest with your arms curled around it from the underside.
- Take one step forward (around 1.5 times a normal forward step).
- Lower your body into the lunge until the forward leg reaches a 90-degree angle bend.
- Your back knee should only just hover from the floor.
- Push upwards through the front leg and drive your body back to the starting position.
Video Instructions On How To Do Lunges With Sandbag
Looking for FREE Military Workouts by Combat Fit Now? Click here.