To perform a proper Lunge, you must:
- Stand straight – that’s the starting position.
- Step forward with your left leg and slowly lower your body until your front knee is bent at least 90 degrees, while your rear knee is just off the floor.
- Keep your torso upright the entire time. Look forward.
- Pause, then push off your left foot off the floor and return to the starting position as quickly as you can.
- On your next rep, step forward with your right leg.
- Continue to alternate back and forth – doing one rep with your left, then one rep with your right.
Video Instructions on How to do a Lunge
Looking for FREE Military Workouts by Combat Fit Now? Click here.