To perform the Plyometric Push-Up – In Outs properly, you must:
- Start in a high plank, or at the top of the pushup position. Your torso should be in a straight line, core engaged (tightened), and palms directly under your shoulders.
- Start to lower your body as if you’re going to do a pushup until your chest is almost touching the floor.
- As you push up, do so with enough force for your hands to leave the ground. For added difficulty, you can clap your hands together, but this is optional.
- Land lightly on the ground, moving into your next rep immediately.
- Perform 5 to 10 reps for 2 or 3 sets total. Do fewer reps if you’re new to the move, more if you’re advanced.
Video Instructions On How To Do Plyometric Push-Up
Looking for FREE Military Workouts by Combat Fit Now? Click here.