To perform the Plyometric Push-Up – Side to Side properly, you must:
- Place a 6-inch high object (i.e. Sandbag, Box, Plates, Cinderblock, etc…)on the ground in front of you.
- Get down into a push-up position and place your right hand on the object.
- Bend at the elbows and lower your body down towards the ground.
- Push yourself back up and off the ground.
- While your in the air switch which hand is on the object.
- Catch yourself and then do another push-up. Repeat this motion for the desired amount of repetitions.
Video Instructions On How To Do the Plyometric Push-Up – Side to Side
Looking for FREE Military Workouts by Combat Fit Now? Click here.