To perform proper Power Throws with Band, you must:
- Anchor a resistance band on a pole.
- Grasping the free end, create tension on the band and get into a deadlift position.
- Bend at the knees/hips, lower the band almost to the ground and pulling from an underhand position over your head.
- Work the 45 degree angle when you are practicing the standing power throw.
- Ensure that you hold the medicine ball like you would during the standing power throw event.
Video Instructions On How To Do Power Throws with Band
Looking for FREE Military Workouts by Combat Fit Now? Click here.