Making a ACFT Workout Plan is NOT “Too Easy”!
This is your CHEATSHEET to create an effective ACFT workout on the fly.
No matter what day of the week it is. It is all here!
You have a lot to think about:
● How many Soldiers will I be training?
● How many Stations do I set up?
● What exercises do I pick?
● How many exercises can I complete in 60 minutes of PT?
● Am I targeting the correct muscles for the ACFT Event I want to train for?
● Do I have enough equipment?
● Is this workout going to be easy?
● Is this workout going to be too hard?
● Will I keep everyone motivated?
● How many Sets?
● How long should the Rest Period be?
● What is a good schedule to promote muscle recovery?
I made this eBook for:
1. NCOs or Soldiers who need an ACFT Workout Plan for PT.
2. All Soldiers who want to better themselves for the ACFT.
I know the pressures that come from a Platoon Sergeant. Especially when he or she comes up to you the night before (sometimes the morning of) and says ”you need to lead PT”.
I have made this eBook for you! You can quickly go on your phone, open up the eBook, and have everything you need.