To perform the Pushing Car exercise properly, you must:
- Start with a small car with a gross vehicle weight (GVR) of under 3000 pounds.
- Do not push for speed, at first you want to work on body positioning.
- Ideally, you would form a 45-degree angle between your feet and hands. Since this varies due to a variety of factors, suffice it to say that you want to push with arms straight on the bumper or trunk, head up.
- Start by pushing off of both legs, then move one leg in front of the other.
- You will need someone to steer the car. Just keep the car moving by walking forward until you cover the target distance.
- Then, walk to the front of the car and lean against it, pushing the car the same distance backward.
- Rest about 3 minutes and repeat 2-3 more times. You will want to keep track of your time for the distance. You increase your training by trying to move the car faster. Each time your goal will be to beat your previous best performance.
Video Instructions On How to Do The Pushing Car Exercise
Looking for FREE Military Workouts by Combat Fit Now? Click here.