To perform a proper Sprint, you must:
- Hold your body steady in a solid, slightly-leaning-forward position.
- Drive your back leg into the floor and begin by taking small, rapid steps that gradually build to bigger, explosive steps.
- Pump your arms and use them to pull your body forward, allow your hands to travel from hip to lip as you run.
- With every stride, lift your front knee while straightening your back leg completely to deliver full-bursting power.
- As you pass the finish line, allow your pace to slow steadily.
- Do not try to stop yourself instantly, you have no air bag.
Video Instructions on How to Do a Sprint
Looking for FREE Military Workouts by Combat Fit Now? Click here.