To perform proper Squat Thrust, you must:
- Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart and hands by your sides. This is the start position.
- In one smooth motion, squat down and place your hands’ palms down on the floor in front of your feet.
- Lean forward, so your weight is on your hands, at the same time jumping your legs out behind you until they are fully extended.
- Your body should form a straight line with your weight supported on your toes and the balls of your feet and your arms fully extended. (In a push-up position)
- Jump your feet out by spreading your legs, so that they are wider than hip-width apart, then immediately jump them back together.
- Complete 1 full push-up.
- Jump your feet forward to just behind your hands.
- Use an explosive motion to push through your heels and return to the start position.