To perform proper Swings with Kettlebell, you must:
- Hold a kettlebell with both hands in an overhand grip.
- Stand straight, with your legs slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Lean forward at your waist slightly and bend your knees as if getting ready to squat.
- Keep your back arched and your head facing forward.
- Let your arms hang loosely.
- Swing the kettlebell back between your legs while exhaling.
- In an explosive movement, force the kettle forward and back up in front of you, above head height by thrusting forward with your hips and rotating your shoulders.
- Continue for the desired number of repetitions or time.