To perform proper Resistance Band Tricep Extensions, you must:
- Attach a band to a stable implement above head height and assume a standing position.
- Utilize a split stance, grasp the band overhead with a neutral grip (palms facing), and lean forward by hinging at the hips.
- Initiate the movement by extending the elbows and flexing the triceps.
- Pull the band downward until the elbows are almost locked out and then slowly lower under control back to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Video Instructions On How To Do Resistance Band Tricep Extensions
Looking for FREE Military Workouts by Combat Fit Now? Click here.