To perform the Weighted Push-Up with Plate properly, you must:
- Get in the standard pushup position with your hands slightly wider than shoulder-width apart and arms fully extended.
- Have a partner load a weight plate onto your back.
- Keeping your core tight, slowly lower your body to the ground. Make sure to keep your elbows tucked in close by your sides so they make a 45-degree angle with your torso.
- Once your chest touches the ground, pause, then press back up to the starting position.
- Avoid moving hips out of alignment. Instead, keep your core tight and back flat throughout the movement.
- Have your partner remove the plate at the end of the set.
Video Instructions On How To Do The Weighted Push-Up with Plate
Looking for FREE Military Workouts by Combat Fit Now? Click here.