To perform proper Medicine Ball Wood Chops, you must:
- Stand with your feet no wider than shoulder width apart and hold the medicine ball with one hand at either side in front of your chest.
- Rotate your body from the waist up to the left side and raise the medicine ball over your left shoulder, not quite fully extending your arms.
- Be sure to get extra reach by pointing your right toe.
- Using a chopping motion, bring the ball diagonally across the front of your body so that the ball ends on the outer side of your right shin.
- Bring the ball straight up the right side of your body and again move diagonally across your body once again to complete the motion.
Video Instructions on How to Do Medicine Ball Wood Chops
Looking for FREE Military Workouts by Combat Fit Now? Click here.