To perform a proper Lunge Jump, you must:
- Stand straight with a tight core and your chest up.
- You will be in a classic lunge position.
- Step forward and be sure to keep your front knee bent. At the same time, extend the back leg.
- Your back knee should be slightly bent.
- Place your hands on your hips. If you want a challenge, place them straight above the head.
- Using all of your force, jump into the air. Simultaneously, switch your leg stance in midair.
- Land in the lunge position.
Video Instructions on How to do a Lunge Jump
Looking for FREE Military Workouts by Combat Fit Now? Click here.