When doing a Burpee on Incline, you need to make sure you have one of the following to start:
- Barbell on a rack
- Stacked Sandbags
Then follow the directions below:
- Start in a squat position with your knees bent, back straight, and your feet about shoulder-width apart.
- Lower your hands to the floor in front of you so they’re just inside your feet.
- With your weight on your hands, kick your feet back so you’re on your hands and toes, and in a pushup position.
- Keeping your body straight from head to heels, do one pushup. Remember not to let your back sag or to stick your butt in the air.
- Do a frog kick by jumping your feet back to their starting position.
- Stand and reach your arms over your head.
- Jump quickly into the air so you land back where you started.
- As soon as you land with knees bent, get into a squat position and do another repetition.
Video Instructions on How to Do A Burpee on Incline
Looking for FREE Military Workouts by Combat Fit Now? Click here.