To perform proper Flutter Kicks, you must:
- Lie down on your back, facing up.
- Place both your hands underneath your buttocks.
- Keep your lower back on the ground as you lift the right leg off the ground slightly past hip height, and lift the left leg so it hovers a few inches off the floor.
- Hold for 2 seconds, then switch the position of the legs, making a flutter kick motion.
- For more of a challenge, lift your head and neck off the floor.
- Repeat this motion for up to 30 seconds.
Video Instructions On How To Do Flutter Kicks
Looking for FREE Military Workouts by Combat Fit Now? Click here.