To perform proper Push-Ups, you must:
- Get into position by placing your hands flat on the floor, directly below your shoulders.
- Extend your legs out behind you, with only your toes and balls of your feet touching the floor.
- Hold your body up and keep your back straight by tightening your abdominal muscles.
- Your neck and head should be bent slightly back.
- Lower your chest towards the ground by bending your elbows until your chest is just above the ground or you feel a stretching of your chest and shoulders. Hold for a count of one.
- Press upwards from your chest and shoulders, straightening your arms as you return to the starting position. Hold for a count of one.
Video Instructions on How to Do Push-ups
Looking for FREE Military Workouts by Combat Fit Now? Click here.